We know parents are busy, so what follows is a brief summary of the rules for your family’s use of WonderGrove Play (the “Website”) and applications (“Apps”) that WonderGrove llc. makes available on mobile devices or other platforms (collectively the “Online Services”). In order to access and use WonderGrove products, it is necessary for you to agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
All of the games, activities, recipes, and other features on the Online Services are here for you to enjoy with your preschooler or are designed to help you learn, share, and be inspired. Features that are directed to parents and legal guardians (for example, uploading of photographs and entering contests) are for parents and legal guardians only. Only you, and not your children, should be sending us information or submitting materials to WonderGrove.
As between you and WonderGrove, all of the elements of the Online Services, including the features, activities, content, and software, are the sole property of WonderGrove (or its licensors) and may be used by you only for your personal, noncommercial use.Anything you submit to WonderGrove via the Online Services, including your family’s photographs and artwork, may be used by WonderGrove anywhere, at any time, including on WonderGroveOnline.com, any other WonderGrove website, WonderGrove television programming, and in promotional materials. This means that your family’s creations could be on TV! However, WonderGrove does not intend to disclose materials that you upload to be available only on your personal web page on the Website.
By using the Online Services, you agree to abide by this Agreement. In addition, when using specific services or features, you agree to abide by any guidelines or rules posted in connection with such services or features, all of which are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement. If you do not agree with any posted guidelines or rules, or with any part of this Agreement, you must not use the Online Services.
Users who are under 18 years old may not use the areas of the Website or Apps directed only to registered users. Users who are under 18 years old may use the areas of the Website or Apps not directed only to registered users provided a parent or legal guardian consents to such user’s use of the Online Service, assumes the obligations provided in this Agreement, and assumes full responsibility for such user’s use of the Online Service. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a user of the Online Services who is under 18 years old, you consent to such user’s use of the Online Services, assume the obligations provided in this Agreement, and assume full responsibility for such user’s use of the Online Service.
Use of WonderGrove’s Online Services
By using WonderGrove’s Online Services, you agree that:
1. Your use of the Online Services, including, without limitation, any of the elements or content, is solely for your own noncommercial use and benefit.
2. You will not interfere with any other user's use and enjoyment of the Online Services. You will not use the Online Services or the information contained therein in unsolicited mailings or spam material. In particular, you will not use any of our trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights, or logos in unsolicited mailings or spam material. You will not spam or send unsolicited mailings to any person or entity using the Online Services.
3. You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available any Submission (as defined below) that contains, in the opinion of WonderGrove: (1) personal information about another person; (2) unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent, profane, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, offensive, or otherwise objectionable, inappropriate, or unlawful material; (3) material that could harm minors; (4) any material that infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any person or entity, or any right of any person or entity; or (5) any information intended to promote and/or generate revenue for any third party business activity.
4. You have all necessary rights, including, but not limited to, intellectual and other proprietary rights, in and to all Submissions you provide and all materials they contain.
5. You will not delete any legal notices, proprietary notices (including trademark or copyright symbols), or disclaimers, or modify any logos that you do not own or have written permission to modify.
6. You will not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including, but not limited to, by using another person’s username, password, name, likeness, voice, or photograph. You will not submit any personal information to the Online Services, about yourself or others, that is not accurate and truthful.
7. When using features on the Online Services that allow you to communicate with others, such as the “send to a friend” or similar feature, you will, in the opinion of WonderGrove: (i) use such features solely to inform others about WonderGrove content available on the Online Services; (ii) not upload or send any message that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, hateful, indecent, profane, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, offensive, insulting, misleading, deceptive, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; (ii) not upload or send any commercial, promotional, or solicitation information; and (iii) remain friendly and treat all recipients with respect. You will immediately cease using the Online Service features to communicate with recipients who have requested not to receive communications from you.
8. You will not use the Online Services for any harmful or unlawful purpose, including engaging in (or attempting to engage in) any criminal activity including, but not limited to, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, harassment, and conspiracy to commit any criminal activity. You agree that your use of the Online Services will not harm minors in any way.
9. You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available any material that may contain a computer virus or other harmful material, or otherwise impair, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
10. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to WonderGrove's computer systems. You recognize that not all areas of the Website or Apps may be available to you.
11. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you will not use the Online Services.
WonderGrove cannot and does not guarantee that other Online Service users will comply with the rules above. WonderGrove reserves the right to change Online Services or delete content or features in the Online Service at any time, in any way, for any or no reason.
Powerful online teaching solutions that help educators model appropriate classroom behavior with animated characters, extension lesson materials, and lesson plans.visit WonderGrove Learn ➧
clicking this link will take you away from WonderGrove Play to a trusted site.